Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cleaning Out

Why is it that around New Year's one wants to clean out....to organize.....to start anew?

I've been working on going through my photos on my hard drive, organizing and transferring them to my external hard drive. Well, one thing lead to another and next thing you know, I was cleaning out my cell phone too. Before my phone became smart, I never had to do this. But now, it stores a whole lot more things in it's memory than I do!


Anyway, these are a few of the photos that I found on my SD card that never made it to my blog. Or maybe they did and I just forgot that I posted them. In any case, here they are in no particular order or preference.


cellphone01

I will leave you with one last one. My favorite, I think.

1325291141957

Why is it that his chins look so much cuter piled on his sweet chest than mine do?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Awwwww... sweet pics! I know about the baby chins...they are so much cuter on babies than me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...