Friday, July 20, 2012

Not in the Plans

Ever have a day that just doesn't go as planned. Nothing big really. Just little things. You think you have a handle on the way things are going to go and they just don't.

Well, that has been my day today.

The good things that did happen today...

-Getting to see Kale today. He came to visit and was so happy to be here. He is just growing up so fast. Talking a lot now. We can't understand much yet, but he sure knows what he's saying. I gave him a bath and after he was in the best mood, just laughed and played.

-My husband making it home safely after a week of hard work to provide for his family. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him.

-Watching Kale and his Papa reunite after a week apart. Those two sure do have a connection.

I know there were other good things that happened, those were just on the top of my list.

Ending the day on a good note!

1 comment:

Diane said...

All very good things indeed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...